This content may contain affiliate links which may result in my being financially compensated for purchases site visitors make through said links.
Lauren Golden is the founder of The Free Mama Movement and loves helping mothers free themselves from the nine-to-five grind. As the CEO of her company, Lauren recognizes how critical workplace culture is for your success. A toxic work environment has emotional and physical effects on individuals. After leaving her job and discovering freelancing, Lauren understood that her company would grow into something positive. Tune in as we talk about overcoming isolation while you work at home and navigating perfectionism as an entrepreneur.
In This Episode
- [00:20] Meet Lauren Golden. Lauren speaks about The Free Mama Movement.
- [09:40] How to navigate the perfectionist mindset and the best ways to manage your time.
- [18:25] Advice for someone who is afraid to start their Work-At-Home journey.
- [24:00] The impact that Lauren has had on mothers with their Work-At-Home journey.
- Use your drive and ambition to create a life that you want.
- You can’t be a perfectionist as an entrepreneur. If you want something to be perfect, you’ll never start!
- Step one to having it all, is to stop trying to do it all.
- People often spend more time at work than with the family they chose.
- Website: www.thefreemama.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LaurenGoldenFreeMama/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaurenGoldenfreemama
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laurengoldenfreemama/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/LaurenGoldenFreeMama/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lauren_golden
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurengoldenfreemama
Meet Lauren Golden
Lauren Golden is a mom of 3 (ages 8, 6, and 3) and has been working from home for the last 5 years! She is the founder of The Free Mama Movement and loves helping mamas free themselves from the 9-5 grind. She launched The Free Mama Movement to show working moms that they don’t have to choose between family and financial stability.
Get the first 5 chapters of Caitlin’s book Work At Home for free by going to workathomeschool.com/book.
Don’t forget to join the Work-At-Home Heroes Facebook group!
Thanks for joining us!
We’d love to know what you think.
Drop a comment below!
If you like and follow this podcast, please give us a review on your preferred podcast platform. It really helps us reach more people and bring more great content. Finally, you can find more episodes at workathomeschool.com/podcast