This content may contain affiliate links which may result in my being financially compensated for purchases site visitors make through said links.
When Amira Alvarez was working at her corporate job, she sought to have the freedom of time and be her boss. She shares how she came to the idea of being extraordinary, which eventually led her to work from home by starting her own coaching business. Out of all things that interest her, being a coach sparked a passion in her life. She explained why coaching seemed like the best fit for her as a full-time job and how she made her first 30 grand and eventually to a 7-figure cash flow in the long run while doing what she loves.
If you want to find and do what your heart desires, Amira’s success story and her up and downs handling the business will inspire people seeking the same dream. Tune in as we talk about the story behind Amira Alvarez, the highly successful founder and CEO of The Unstoppable Woman, and what makes a woman truly unstoppable.
In This Episode
- [02:57] About Amira being successful in her business about healing practice.
- [03:21] The breadcrumbs of desire; what do I really love to do?
- [03:35] Amira on choosing coaching as a business niche.
- [12:00] Amira starts to talk about her challenges while handling the business
- [18:35] Amira shares a tip about listening to your inner voice.
- [25:45] Opens up about how to forgive in order to let go.
- [27:23] The good and bad things and how we ascribe meaning to them.
- [30:00] Reacting to things from bad to good; internal personal growth
- [31:26] Avoiding the trap of workaholism
- [32:23] Amira begins her day with meditation.
- I was proud of myself but I was an achiever and I wanted to increase that.
- We are our own worst critics.
- Desire is causative. Desire is what pulls you forward in through.
- Nothing is good or bad, except the meaning that we ascribe to it.
- Nobody’s judging you as harshly as you’re judging yourself.
- You may have no idea what you are doing but persist, which is one of the keys to success.
- One thing I always do every day without fail is that I give myself time in the morning.
- Artist Website: www.theunstoppablewoman.com/freestuff
- Podcast: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/podcasts/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmiraAlvarezBusinessCoach/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theunstoppablewoman/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmiraAlvarez
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kG4g27m05u-avkSja3iwA
Meet Amira Alvarez
Amira Alvarez is the founder and CEO of The Unstoppable Woman, a global coaching company helping entrepreneurs, empire builders, and rising stars in all fields achieve their dreams and goals in record time.
She uses these strategies to help her high-achieving clients, go for their “I’m-possible” dreams and achieve them in record time, whether that be reaching that million-dollar mark, building a business empire, or making an impact in the arts, entertainment, or sports.
Get the first 5 chapters of Caitlin’s book Work At Home for free by going to workathomeschool.com/book.
Don’t forget to join the Work-At-Home Heroes Facebook group!
Thanks for joining us!
We’d love to know what you think.
Drop a comment below!
If you like and follow this podcast, please give us a review on your preferred podcast platform. It really helps us reach more people and bring more great content. Finally, you can find more episodes at workathomeschool.com/podcast