This content may contain affiliate links which may result in my being financially compensated for purchases site visitors make through said links.
Motherhood while working a corporate job was not how Tracy Morgan envisioned it at all. She shares how shifting into a working-from-home role became a pivotal experience in her life. Mothers like her go through different challenges, like having that existential crisis of not being the mom she thought she would be. Wanting to fulfill her duties, she made an impactful decision that earned her the title of one of the best moms in the world and a biz consultant for over 14 years–all from the comfort of her own home.
Tracy explains what made her start her own business in a work-from-home setup and reset her career to fit into a mother’s role. She continues to inspire mothers who are starting their own businesses at home and teaches them how to scale it productively. Though there were setbacks along the way, like struggling with inner voices, she emerged victoriously. The episode closes with a heart-warming lesson for us all to break free from what’s keeping you unfree.
In This Episode
- [01:06] Tracy shares her pivotal experience to choose to work from home
- [06:30] The mom guilt and working
- [07:12] Explaining value-based productivity and why it’s important
- [08:40] Dealing with self-sabotage thoughts about her business
- [10:51] Tracy’s thoughts of self-awareness
- [14:21] Delegating tasks to lessen the workload
- [16:40] A productive routine for Tracy
- [20:23] Setting a results list for productivity.
- [28:00] Replacing beliefs that don’t serve you & the need to have the right coach or mentor.
- Improve your business to free up time so that you can grow it and still not take away from your family.
- If it was easy, then chances are you aren’t challenging yourself enough and you’re not growing.
- Get real with yourself about what thoughts you’re allowing yourself to think and how you’re reacting to the problem.
- A negative belief doesn’t have a weight over me if I don’t give it weight.
- If you need the extra help, get the extra help.
- Artist Website: https://www.tracylynnmorgan.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tracylynnevolve
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tracylynnmorgan/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracylmorgan/
Meet Tracy Morgan
Tracy is a mama of two boys, a biz consultant and behavior change coach. By nature, she is an essentialist, a change maker, and is productivity obsessed.
She helps business-savvy Moms predictably scale their businesses around the freedom lifestyle they crave… without feeling time-starved, burned-out, or full of doubt. In essence, she helps her clients do less… but better, in biz and life.
Using her 14+ years of business improvement and productivity expertise, she founded TracyLynnMorgan.com and launched her signature framework and consulting program, “Time to Scale,” which lays out a clear path to free up time and scale profits for entrepreneurial moms wanting to leverage their talents but not their time.
Get the first 5 chapters of Caitlin’s book Work At Home for free by going to workathomeschool.com/book.
Don’t forget to join the Work-At-Home Heroes Facebook group!
Thanks for joining us!
We’d love to know what you think.
Drop a comment below!
If you like and follow this podcast, please give us a review on your preferred podcast platform. It really helps us reach more people and bring more great content. Finally, you can find more episodes at workathomeschool.com/podcast