This content may contain affiliate links which may result in my being financially compensated for purchases site visitors make through said links.
Who would have thought that a college student would make thousands from his new business in the middle of a global pandemic? Meet Bruce Bright, a young entrepreneur who’s a senior in college studying business marketing. He opens the show, sharing about choosing his major for college and how he felt at home with business marketing despite taking other classes. During the shutdown of classes, a bright idea came into fruition, and he has been busy growing his car detailing business ever since. Bruce uses Facebook ads to turn viewers into converting customers. He is an inspiration to students who want to make some cash with the right business marketing strategies.
In This Episode
- [04:38] On what happened before he got the idea to start a business
- [06:20] Bruce’s day job amidst the pandemic.
- [07:00] Why he quit his day job
- [08:00] The detailing cars bright idea
- [08:59] On finding his first few customers
- [11:11] Bruce taking on the challenge
- [12:00] What he’s going to do sooner
- [18:53] Advice on Facebook Ads
- [20:00] Talking to an internet marketer
- [22:11] How he looks more professional with a website
- [26:00] When and why he started his business website
- [28:44] Where you can find Bruce
- I think marketing prepares me a little bit more for owning my own business.
- I just couldn’t sit in the house and do nothing for months.
- It was pretty good money but I was not enjoying it anymore.
- I don’t really need to work. I’m just going to work because I don’t have anything to do.
- I’ve tweaked the marketing message now, but it was more of an emotional buy for them.
- You don’t need to start a website before you make any money.
Artist Website: https://www.adventuresofanentrepreneur.co/
Meet Bruce Bright Jr.
Bruce Bright Jr. is the owner of Bright Mobile Detailing, an auto detailing business. He started his business out of the back of his car in August and has made $15k in sales since then. While doing that he was also a full-time college student and college basketball player. Bruce is the host of ‘Adventures of an Entrepreneur’ podcast and is an Eagle scout which is the highest rank in boy scouts!
Get the first 5 chapters of Caitlin’s book Work At Home for free by going to workathomeschool.com/book.
Don’t forget to join the Work-At-Home Heroes Facebook group!
Thanks for joining us!
We’d love to know what you think.
Drop a comment below!
If you like and follow this podcast, please give us a review on your preferred podcast platform. It really helps us reach more people and bring more great content. Finally, you can find more episodes at workathomeschool.com/podcast