This content may contain affiliate links which may result in my being financially compensated for purchases site visitors make through said links.
Lauren wasn’t expecting to turn from being a teacher to an entrepreneur. In this episode, we get to know how a strong and bright woman managed to shift the tides in her career. She begins the show by talking about how she got her art degree and then moved to teach afterward in Australia. And when she went back to Toronto, she put up her eyelash business and it was a success!
But the journey did not end there. Lauren eventually decided to do an online coaching business with the law of the universe–manifestation and mindset! She later speaks about how the brain is a powerful organ to manifest what we think of. She testifies of her business and her life being a result of disciplining her mind to manifest what she wants. To know more of the secret of the universe, tune in to this podcast.
In This Episode:
- [00:52] Lauren about starting out as an entrepreneur
- [01:28] Going to University for art and eventually went on to teach
- [02:18] The challenge of going from being a teacher into a business owner
- [02:56] On the beauty niche of eyelash extensions as a side hustle
- [03:15] The surprise success of Lauren’s part-time job
- [04:20] Leaving her teaching career to pursue online content creation
- [07:53] Her advice to people at home wanting to start an online venture
- [08:18] The brain is a powerful tool for manifesting your dreams
- [10:29] Lauren on how she successfully grew her business
- [14:12] The ‘pathway’ keeping you exactly where you are
- [15:09] Lauren on coming to believe about manifestation and mindset
- [16:34] Letting that thought go for it to manifest slowly
- [18:58] Caitlin asks about how to manifest abundance
- [26:36] How she used to view her mindset before making it big
- [28:12] Connecting to the inner child to overcome hurdles of fear
- [30:57] Lauren on launching her latest successful program
- The importance of mindset and manifestation and energetic alignment in regards to lining yourself up, lining your thoughts, your emotions, your energy, and your actions with the results that you desire in order to have the outcomes that you want manifest.
- If you have a desire to offer something online and this type of business appeals to you, there is a million-dollar idea (or ten) within you.
- It’s just opening yourself up to the possibility of allowing that — those ideas and that guidance to come through you.
- What are the things you personally have accomplished in your life that you feel confident (about)? You have a lot of value to give to others who are wanting to do the same — And that is the first place that you should look.
- You’re going to the pathway that’s going to line up for you which is largely just going to keep you exactly where you are. So it’s really important to make sure to know where your thoughts are. What are you focusing on?
Meet Lauren Saunders
Lauren is a Business Mentor who works with ambitious, heart-driven business owners and entrepreneurs. At the age of 28, she left her career as a high school art teacher for a life of entrepreneurship, and she’s built two full-time businesses by implementing mindset, marketing, and manifestation strategies that actually work. Her experience and massive success have allowed her to coach business owners all over the world into full-time entrepreneurship.
Podcast: The Aligned Entrepreneur Podcast on Spotify
Get the first 5 chapters of Caitlin’s book Work At Home for free by going to workathomeschool.com/book.
Don’t forget to join the Work-At-Home Heroes Facebook group!
Thanks for joining us!
We’d love to know what you think.
Drop a comment below!
If you like and follow this podcast, please give us a review on your preferred podcast platform. It really helps us reach more people and bring more great content. Finally, you can find more episodes at workathomeschool.com/podc