This content may contain affiliate links which may result in my being financially compensated for purchases site visitors make through said links.
Esther Inman reminds us that sometimes our mindset impacts our ability to grow. Esther speaks about how her Work At Home journey has changed in the past two years. Now, Esther runs a million-dollar course creation business teaching people how to work in the virtual assistant niche. It took a lot for Esther to close her agency; she needed to seriously work on her mindset challenges.
Esther explains the importance of outsourcing and why we should never feel guilty about doing it. When guilt does come up, accept those thoughts, question where those thoughts are coming from, then move on. When you need help with your business, then maybe it’s time you outsource by hiring a virtual worker! Stay tuned as Esther gives her advice for creating your own lifestyle.
In This Episode
- [00:40] Meet Esther Inman. Esther speaks about her work at home journey and her current mindset.
- [06:30] We need to be more aware of when our guilt is happening.
- [11:45] Esther reveals the challenges she faced on her work at home journey and what she did to overcome them.
- [24:10] Advice for people who need to break free from the lies that are holding you back.
- Most likely, your mindset is impacting your ability to grow.
- Women are made to feel guilty for anything that could offend someone; imposter syndrome is real.
- There’s a stigma around mental health; don’t let the stigma create self-doubt and shame.
- We have been lied to so much about what is possible for us; it’s time to break free from the lies that are holding you back.
Meet Esther Inman
Esther quit her corporate America job 7 years ago when she realized it wasn’t suitable for a military wife and Mom life. She started working from home as a virtual assistant and couldn’t believe this simple low entry level virtual career was completely unknown by other military wives, Moms, or travel lovers. After taking her agency to 6 figures, she’s helped over 2,000 women work online as virtual assistants around the world with her program 90 Day VA. After living abroad as a full-time digital nomad for 3 years in Bali, Esther now lives in Asheville, NC with her 9-year-old son and veteran husband.
- Virtual Assistant Internship: www.virtualassistantinternship.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/esther_inman
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/virtualassistantinternship
- TikTok: www.tiktok.com/esther_inman
Get the first 5 chapters of Caitlin’s book Work At Home for free by going to workathomeschool.com/book.
Don’t forget to join the Work-At-Home Heroes Facebook group!
Thanks for joining us!
We’d love to know what you think.
Drop a comment below!
If you like and follow this podcast, please give us a review on your preferred podcast platform. It really helps us reach more people and bring more great content. Finally, you can find more episodes at workathomeschool.com/podcast.